Our research projects are multidisciplinary, formed of teams from across Canada, each encompassing different skills and backgrounds. Every project trains a team of highly-qualified personnel (HQP) in developing the skills they need to become the next generation of successful ocean professionals.
- “From combatting invasive species in National Parks to producing degradable plastics: A Green Solution”
- “Democratizing marine plastic pollution science through DIY instrumentation”
- “Supporting safer coastlines: Exploring the social dimensions of rip current hazards”
- “Sable Island’s vulnerable ecosystems in a changing climate”
- “Stand up for a healthy coast – the Coastal Pollution Mapper”
- Fathom Fund Projects